We were recently able to manufacture a 4-axle low-loader trailer for Dambauer Erdbau from Elsbethen. With the cranked frame, the trailer is particularly suitable for transporting excavators.
Other features that speak for the Gföllner quality product:
- Axle lift on the 1st axle, used purely as a maneuvering aid
- Last axle self-steering
- Exterior frame painting
- Various load securing (stanchion pockets in the outer frame, 10,000 daN lashing points, stanchion pocket cross members over the entire width, excavator bucket recess...)
- Steel ramps with spring lifting mechanism and Hardox climbing bars
- Overwidth equipment
- Various additional lights (LED flashers, LED reversing lights in the ramps, ...)
- Various storage options (storage box on the front plateau, stainless steel tool boxes)
We thank you for the order and wish you a safe journey at all times!