1. Scope of application
This data protection declaration clarifies the nature, extent and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider Gföllner Fahrzeugbau und Containertechnik GmbH (Industriepark Stritzing 10, A-4710 St. Georgen bei Grieskirchen, AUSTRIA, email@example.com, +43 7248 62794) of this website (hereinafter referred to as “the offer”).
The legal foundations of data protection can be found in the Federal Law, which regulates the legal aspects of electronic business and legal transactions (GDPR).
2. Access data / server log files
The provider (or his webspace provider) collects data about each access to the offer (so-called server logfiles).
- The access data include:
- Name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of the retrieval, transmitted data volume, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, the referrer URL, the IP address and the requesting provider.
- The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. However, the provider reserves the right to check the log data at a later date if, due to concrete indications, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use.
3. Handling of personal data
Personal data is information with the help of which a person can be identified, ie information which can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, email address or telephone number. But also data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed by someone count to personal data.
Personal data are collected, used and passed on by the provider only if this is legally permitted or if the users consent to the data collection.
When contacting the provider (for example via a contact form or e-mail), the user’s data are stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry as well as in the event that connection questions arise.
5. Integration of third-party services and content
It is possible that third party contents, such as videos from YouTube, Google Maps map material, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, may be included within this website. This always assumes that the providers of these contents (hereinafter referred to as “third-party providers”) perceive the IP address of the users. Without the IP address, they could not send the content to the user’s browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of these contents. We only make use of such content, whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. However, we will not affect if the third-party vendor uses the IP address, e.g. For statistical purposes. As far as we know, we will inform the users about it.
6 .Third party software and services used
7. Revocations, changes, corrections and updates
The user has the right, on request, to receive free information on the personal data that has been stored about him. In addition, the user has the right to correct incorrect data, blockage and deletion of his personal data, to the extent that there is no statutory retention requirement.