For the company Holzbau Winkler GmbH from Wieselburg, we were recently able to implement a complete combination consisting of a 4-axle MAN with a ballast platform including a front crane and a 3-axle low-loader semi-trailer. The double front support with frame reinforcement right up to the front guarantees good stability at all times in addition to the lateral swivel supports.
The 3-axle low-loader semi-trailer completes the Gföllner quality product - the following features speak for it:
- Extendable by up to 4,000 mm
- 2nd and 3rd axle forced steering
- Tridec steering – manual steering with radio remote control
- Sloping side frame with perforation
- Various load securing (stanchion pocket rails for FR stanchions 80/80 mm, container locking with twist lock, ...)
- Aluminum tool boxes
- Long goods board with LED light
- Extra-wide equipment extendable to 3,500 mm
We thank you for the trust and wish you an accident-free journey.